Our values and working principles
Our decisions and behaviour are guided by the following values:
- Excellence: What we do, we do well to provide outstanding services and achieve excellent results.
- Respect: We recognise the differences among our colleagues and clients, and respect their voice and opinions.
- Team Work: We are one team out of diversity. We strive to unleash our teams’ potential to achieve our common goals.
- Integrity: We do what we say. We demonstrate the highest honesty and fairness in implementing our commitments, plans and programmes.
- Transparency: We believe good governance to be a fundamental framework for effective development. We adhere to the highest ethical standards for transparency and governance.
- Socially responsible and environment friendly: We are confident that our working practices and the assignments we undertake are as socially responsible and as environmentally sound as possible.
Our work is guided by the following principles:
- Equity: We create equal development opportunities for all members of our diverse community giving special attention to poor, women and excluded people.
- Inclusive: We recognise and respect diversity among our own and our clients organisations and we make ourselves inclusive.
- Sustainability: We explore ways to mobilise local resources whereby development interventions can be sustained.
- Environment friendly: We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and mitigating unavoidable emissions.
- Partnership: We work in genuine partnership with different institutions at all levels in order to achieve the greatest impact.
- Neutrality and Impartiality: We remain neutral and impartial in all our relationships and programme interventions